FIN 12.5% 0.7¢ fin resources limited

FIN Discussion & Analysis, page-97

1. 21,952 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2036
    Like I said, I have not sold a single share . I could have bought more but I spread my eggs around (scored big with REZ, DAU).

We must remember that this is an $8m company with $3.5m cash , so $4.5m you get the McKenzie Springs nickel PGE prospects but there are also two other gold projects as well.

I suspect we had traders leaving to deploy cash in other faster moving stocks.

Investors make more money in junior stocks, but you need measured conviction. I could have sold this for almost a bagger in a short period but that is not my play, must win and think big !

South Big Bell Project
    The South Big Bell Project is located 25km west of the township of Cue in the Murchison Goldfields. The Project comprises a single granted Exploration Licence, namely E20/900. The Project lies to the south of the Big Bell Gold Mine, currently held by Westgold Resources Ltd (ASX: WGX) which forms part of their Central Murchison Gold Project. The South Big Bell tenement covers the southern extension of the Mount MagnetMeekatharra Greenstone Belt. Limited exploration work was completed on the Project during the year.

Sentinel Project
    The Sentinel Project is located 130km east-northeast of the township of Kalgoorlie in the Eastern Goldfields. The Project comprises a single granted Exploration Licence, namely E28/2652. The Project lies within the southern Laverton Tectonic Zone, a regional scale shear/fault system that extends as a set of NNE and NNW trending structures from Laverton towards the Pinjin area. The area has been explored for gold by a number of companies since the 1980s, exploration including predominantly reconnaissance and surface geochemical programs, and limited geochemical drill traverses through covered terrain. Mapping has located minor gold diggings at the Sentinel Prospect on the northern margin of Lake Rebecca. Limited exploration work was completed on the Project during the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.545M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $4.177K 523.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 801210 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.