CST 3.75% 7.7¢ castile resources ltd

fin rev., page-2

1. 270 Posts.
    I work in Pathology and have held this stock for over a decade, in the bottom drawer, which has approximated cash literally held in the same position. Naturaly I've had my chances to cash in but I was always seeing anecdotal evidence of its success in the broadening acceptance in the medical community of QFT and waiting for CDC approval or some big US contract (? Military) etc etc to secure the millions.

For those who've not read the article now may be the time to buy but a forward PE of 40 aint good considering it factors in the doubling of profits (which has been the pattern for the last few years and looks set to continue). BUT I've been expecting big things for ten years on this stock and am just now seeing it bear fruit, IF, a big contract or single institution takes on this test it may cause a spike but in the current environment it's likely to be muted. I just can't see the floor but will look to buy more as it becomes evident as the article notes, they've got cash in the bank, are doubling revenue (OK off a small base, but the market is large, currently 98% untapped) yearly and as they're looking for aquisitions there's is a position with a bit of upside in the current market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $18.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.7¢ $2.298K 29.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 319863 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 2630 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.