AMI 2.86% 18.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Fin Review article, page-63

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hahah thanks Dwayne. I forgot to add the number. Look AMI has had a dream run and it fell off. Plenty of potential upside in this thing to come. Someone on this site mentioned how they reckon AMI should be patient and hold onto the cash until we likely see depressed valuations sometime in the next year or two because we're obviously pretty late stage of a long bull market. I think that's a really smart way to get us all richer. There'll be bargains to be had again. These resources stocks all too often make the big M&A deals when the market's hot. It ain't rocket science.

Finally I see no reason why that fella from Glencore should still be a director. Glencore have gone. Yeah they are a pretty savvy bunch of traders in commodities. But the Chairman was apparently behind JS in wanting to apparently get rid of the Glencore fella. This bloke must have tremendous tickets on himself to then turn around and try and convince all the other directors to get rid of the man who's pulled off miracles for AMI. This kind of personality is much more inclined to give short thrift to retail investors and be brash with big bold acquisitions. Exactly the last kind of person you want on the board.

Okay that's enough, Time for us to call Investor Relations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $304.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $275.0K 1.530M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 656462 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 134486 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.