AMI 2.70% 19.0¢ aurelia metals limited

I find it hard to believe it is true, but if Jim has been...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    I find it hard to believe it is true, but if Jim has been wasting his time trying to organise a board coup instead of running the company then he has clearly lost the plot and we are better off without him. No wonder the third quarter was such a disaster if the MD is putting all his energy into other endeavours instead of being hands on at the mine sites and giving direction to his reports.
    Did he not realise that this is not the USA where the MD is normally also the Chairman and can stuff the board with his/her supporters.
    An MD in Australia reports to the board and the board is appointed by the shareholders. If the MD does not agree with the direction of the board he/she should resign or just get on with it. We have all had difficult bosses but that is just part of life.
    Have changed my Sentiment to a buy again as AMI can now get back to the business of making money, is undervalued and has very good prospects in the next 6 to 12 months.
    For the record I am a large shareholder in the company, have made good money on the way through and have no connection with anyone at the company. In other words a very interested observer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $321.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.5¢ 18.0¢ $481.7K 2.565M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 117544 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 719433 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.