SOM 2.86% 36.0¢ somnomed limited

fin review buy recommendation, page-16

1. 16,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 746
    after having exceeded sales expectations in 07/08 the company is expecting sales to reach 14000 units in 08/09.

once one off global costs for initial setup are expensed som will be a very profitable company with 15-20% growth for many years to come.

CPAP market expected to grow from 1.5 mill to approx. 4-5 million units p.a. by 2018
    MAS market expected to grow from 150,000 over 1 million units p.a by 2018

-------------------------------------------
    The SomnoDent MAS™ - for Sleep Apnoea & Snoring

"I was amazed at how quickly I got used to wearing the device and how much better I felt within the first 1-2 weeks. Everything improved from sleeping better. Blood pressure, energy levels, concentration and mental focus all were like I was 20 years younger!"

Ken Frazier, like thousands of other SomnoDent MAS users is now snore-free and full of energy. Snorers and sleep apnoea sufferers now finally have a comfortable solution to their medical needs!

The SomnoDent Mandibular Advancement Splint (MAS) is a custom-made, dentist fitted oral appliance which keeps the throat open, allowing unobstructed breathing, free of snoring and dangerous lapses in breathing.

Unlike other mouth pieces, the SomnoDent MAS does not fix the upper and lower jaw together, allowing the patient to open and close their mouth when they want so they can speak and drink as normal. The splint is so small and unobtrusive, it can be worn without anyone noticing and it's far easier to travel with than a CPAP and mask!

Because the splint is so small, the lips can close easily, avoiding excess salivation or the dry mouth sensation typical for bulkier appliances. The SomnoDent MAS is made from durable acrylic so it lasts for years and the soft inner lining ensures a secure and snug fit, making sure it won't fall out of the patient's mouth whilst asleep.

Only certified dentists can fit the SomnoDent MAS so prescribing doctors and patients can literally rest assured the sufferer is being taken care of and gets the most accurate fitting and best follow-up service possible.

FDA approved for both snoring and sleep apnoea, each individual SomnoDent splint gets the CE mark to indicate conformity and it is ISO certified too. This is not a new invention, the SomnoDent MAS has been fitted to over 18,000 patients world-wide, has been clinically validated and is endorsed by leading dental sleep medicine experts. With the SomnoDent MAS we finally have an alternative for those patients who don't get on with CPAP or simply don't want the air pump and mask.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.010(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $77.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 35.0¢ $3.071K 8.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 22500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.