ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

fin review page 20, page-11

1. 21,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2084
    I am first to admit that I was very nervous about the possible 30 June sell off, but, we appear to have "survived" that.
    In fact, the buy/sell ratio of 6 to 3 is a VERY welcome outcome albeit with the SP still so way down at these levels. But, given what many had contemplated, I am happy that we (and the SP) have got one potential disaster out of the way and can, hopefully, look forward to some announcements from all of that "talking" that they say is going on behind the scenes.

One point that I also think should not be over played is the "tinyness" of Shantou Sino Energy and their "status" in the LNG field in China. We must not ignore the fact that Guodian Corporation, with asset backing of over $90 billion, have agreed to j/v with them in constructing the port facilities at a cost of over $700 million. So, they don't think that Shantou Sino Energy is too "tiny" to deal with, so, why should Icon be worried about it either?

Hope to see some constructive, responsible and logical commentary in coming weeks as we approach some defining outcomes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.