ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

fin review page 20, page-2

1. 328 Posts.
    With the letter today, the poor pricing and the company just over 50 million on the books, a GSA in hand and no gas but a project in 855 that MAY have gas (nothing is for certain) and I have priced that into head now), ICN is a sitting duck.

Someone with a shot gun and a bit of powder can blow us out of the picture. RJ has a lot of eggs in this basket and he would protect this like a tiger.

Yes, see this drop under .10 cents and we may see something just blow up...

We (the shareholders) will get offered jack...

Hence, that is why the market is always right...

So, via thew news letter, a few projects in the pot now brewing. Depending on funding and my guess, maybe a few pot holes drilled in 626 before it is classed as a duster. Maybe lucky but hell, it needs to be a mega find. I have grown a lot as a trader now and luck is important, but that get out of town plan is more so. ICN has taught me that in spades.

So looks like shale gas or bust... now, I wonder who has the guts to hang in...

I am bearish across the market an have been short some time now. We will see a bottom, as we always do, but some more pain I feel is yet to come.

Its going to be a dubbing for sometime to come but things will change.

Been hanging around the ASX 200 Thread more so now lurking... looking for that magic bottom that I can never pick...lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.