ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

fin review page 45, page-61

1. 414 Posts.
    mcbj,

Are you a member?

I emailed them yesterday with a query and received a reply that said members would be answered within 2 business days. As for non-members email questions, they said non-members should join. They are a small organization. Santos I would think pays hundreds of dollars an hour for their legal advice. The advice you will get with a low cost ASA membership is a bargain by comparison.

MrEye2
    ASA and Lynas Shareholders Action Group

----------------------------------------
    Hello,

We acknowledge receipt of your email and thank you.

If you are a current member of the Australian Shareholders Association we will endeavour to reply to your email within 2 business days dependent upon our significant workload.

If you are not yet a member please visit our website - www.asa.asn.au to join today so we may assist you. Alternatively please call the ASA team on 1300 368 448 to request a membership pack be mailed to you.

If your enquiry is urgent please contact the National Office on 1300 368 448.

As a not-for-profit organisation that relies on membership, thank you for your support of the Australian Shareholders' Association and we look forward to assisting you.

Kind Regards,
    Telarney Rowe
    Administration Officer
    Australian Shareholders' Association
    Phone 1300 368 448
    Email [email protected]
    Web www.asa.asn.au

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.