ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

fin review page 45, page-76

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    lilac,

For Now, I am intending to band together with the rest of you. On the proviso though that common sense will start prevailing, and not wasting time in finding excuses and building up conjectures as to why the Management did this. They did what they did, and that is all it matters to us. Finding excuses on their behalf, it doesn't. They should tell us as to why they did it and not us guessing as to why they did it.

We have to start a plan soon as to how we intend to tackle this issue asap, and move on. If not, I will bail out. I am well in front with ESG and that is all it should matter to me. But I don't, and I do want to try and help anyone, while at the same time I don't want to be dragged into childish remarks and attitudes.
    As for playing in the sharemarket, and contrary to many's beliefs, all I can tell you and the forum, that I haven't fallen out of the sky with the last shower of rain. It happens that I learned a little bit about it all.

Finally, as for your remark :

"on one hand saying you've had better things to do with your time than attend/vote at AGMs, and then go on and refer to voter apathy."

In conjunction and subsequent with my comments above, I can tell you that I don't take much notice of what managements tells the shareholders in private, but only on what has been released in a proper format to the ASX and consequently announced to the market. For, once that release has been made, the Board and Management can be held accountable and liable for what they've said.
    Unfortunately, to many posters here, that hasn't been applied. And they've decided instead that the best way for them was to listen to someone who received their information in private while building conjectures on huge possibilities. The rest has now become history. And before we start building a case as the where we are holding the Management responsible for our demise, we also have to find out if they did anything wrong in supporting evidence via market releases.

As for me not attending AGM's I have stated many times before that, firstly I do not live in a Capital City where it is the norm of holding the AGM's and one can attend even if it was for a couple of hours, and secondly, I refer you to the comments above.
    Finally, can you please tell me how many people usually attend these AGM's when we have thousands of Shareholders/Investors out there ??

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.