ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

BPT has to do the the work on 855 an in all honesty, they are in...

1. 328 Posts.
    BPT has to do the the work on 855 an in all honesty, they are in a bind themselves. They want a gorilla as they cannot do the trough themselves an you can say, one sniff of gass in 855, on a hole they have to drill an overnight, ICN will be a player.

We only have a few months to go. I have posted several times now, make or break time. RJ IMO, wiill not do a Raising yet. He wants so much more power in his pocket, that a Raising would be a Final Solution. Scrapping the bottom of a empty tank...Just hold an wait an have either some guts or glory.

I got so burnt on NAV last year, so I know what it is like being kicked in the head. From .22 an my stop loss was .125. I had time an did not need the money but sometimes if you think it is a dog, put it down. I have lost 100'000's of dollars in this game but still make a living from it.

Those who got caught out on this in the .30's either hold or put your money in other stocks that bang. That is not advice but that is what I do. I have dogs I need to put down today. Plenty of get rich stories on the market. Go to the D/T forum... From experience, I tried Daytrading once for 6 months solid an failed chasing that rainbow, unless you are very, very skilled, it will cost you so much more.... I did 40K in that time on a 500K FILO an 40K was my stop loss I had set across my D/T FILO ...

ICN is SPECK... an should be treated so

-End of Rant-

gassed... Don't know the reason for you not posting but we all need you. Mav, jake an Occam all have put a good spin/bad spin/tea lady spin on this. If we going to go down or up, let's work together to make money, not waste energy on negative aspects. A positive trading mind with appropriate stop-losses = much better trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.