ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

I got invovled with ICN when.we drilled in the States. We then...

1. 328 Posts.
    I got invovled with ICN when.we drilled in the States. We then looked like getting involved in CSG an then I upped my holdings. 626 an what I believed I saw, was to be a Company maker but it failed thus far an I have proved to be very, very wrong.

63 ask me to put a dollar valuation on this. In all honesty I cannot as we have blown dust so much, if I was a asmatic, I would have died a long tme ago on ICN an its preformace.

Now 855 is to be the wonder tonic for us. Now, figures being bandied around say this if huge. Not 855, but the Whole Trough itself. Some deep shale is preported to be in 855.

Now this is my theory on it all.

The Trough may have the goods, but where in the Trough are the sweet spots. Then the question is, will we find one? Also, I hope it is BPT telling us or advising WHERE to drill as that would give me more hope. Now, that is a pipedream...

I basically understand shale but the deep intristics of it, the seismic readings, etc, etc, I am hopeless at. I have others to do that for me. Alot more potholes need to be drilled as well an we need this first pothole to be sweet.

If it is anything close to the figures they are talking about, we are going to do okay. If not, nighty-nite ICN...

I believe in My Own Mind, a gorrilla in the mist will take this whole area out if it is a paying prospect. BPT cannot do it alone an we are small fry in a big ocean. These huge an frankly unbelievable figures make this area World Class IF the figures stack up... an that we have gas.... also we do have a GSA but that at the moment to me is pipedream stuff.

So my view is I am holding on a make or break prospect. If it pays, these prices today are small for a slice of this area.

Now, a sobering fact.... remember the hype on MEO??? An the crash on a duster.... I always keep that in mind...

Please excuse my spelling. I am hungover to the extreme still an spell check is playing up...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.