CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

fin review today, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Remains a surprise to me how many reporters never seem to look at the bigger picture in one.

No comment about Hunan being suspended 3 days pending their announcement and opening up 12% as result? Hunan deal was announced on Kitco May 11 (Bloomberg):

http://www.thestandard.com.hk/news_detail.asp?pp_cat=22&art_id=18475&sid=7894109&con_type=1

No expansion on how Hunan is a BIG boy in Cobalt and Lead and would prob be ANXIOUS to nail secure supply of primary Cobalt and Lead for starters, which CMR's sulphides are a RARE global source of such . China will be producing hybrid cars and flooding the world soon enough u would think and thats gonna do wonders for the future prices of Cobalt and Lead.

No comment that Hunan is State owned/backed and prob important arm thru which China is converting some of its increasingly worthless USD reserves into acquisition of long term resources assets. CMR aint the only ones China is doing long term deals with.

And no perspective on the fact that Chinese under-used smelters are starving for concentrates feed across the board ...did u see China's latest 5 year plan announcement to HOARD METALS to secure future and ongoing growth given new grass-roots resources are getting harder to find and develop fast enough .... and certainly not big enough to satisfy the increasing hunger?

Personally love to know HOW the sulphides are gonna be developed. We mused a coupla years ago in here over the higher NPV alternative for sulphides concentrates export to Chinese smelters instead of local metal production at THEN metals prices ...think it was the Sep Q 05 report.... before the oxides stage 1 initiative was taken to heart as the easier way to start the chain reaction.

From memory concentrates export for an initial 1 mill tpa production was worth around 6 bucks a share NPV for CMR for THEN metal prices and share cap, much higher NPV and lower capex than producing metal here. THATs the question for me as a long term investor in CMR ..... do we opt for higher NPV on less value-add for Oz or strike a medium? What a wonderful dilemma to face. Sure the Board will be considering all options.

And no comment that this deal removes the "iff" factor for sulphides and FREES a heavily cashed-up CMR to focus fully on fast-track development of the Rum Jungle Uranium Field ...... which is what Olympians are now losing sleep over in sheer excitement of the coming "imminent" chase.

On first pass the AFR article wouldnt raise the local eyebrows as it should and hence indirectly promotes the alien advantage in ability to acquire cheap stock ahead of our local investment community.

Come on guys, a bit more depth and vision please. Chinese politicians are meeting with global leaders to promote credibility and secure long term future ADVANTAGE and we are still wondering?

Anyway any advertising is good advertising they say ..... at least more are becoming aware of the emergence of the Boy King.

I am just rapt that URANIUM now moves into centre stage for a heavily cashed CMR cos I am on the edge of my seat trying to scratch an initial vision of the Rum Jungle Uranium Field's emerging significance in the global uranium game ....... and it aint gonna be small IMO.

No mention of Uranium in the article ... sheeesh !! And a current market cap at less than the Hunan deal's value ........ and the Chinese wouldave thought that was a steal anyway haha. CMR aint even properly capped based 100% ownership of the Oxides project alone if the deal fell thru ...... THATs what I call LEVERAGE.

Cant wait for an ASX 300 inclusion so I can do a bit of leveraging myself haha. Dont know what it takes and if that is a priority .... prob not whilst more aliens wanna come aboard. Sure they prefer the ongoing local LOW-KEY focus CMR continues to receive.

Maybe things will change post July 1 who knows.

Only talking to myself as the mind ticks over well ahead of what is coming out reactively. They say lunacy is divine ....... more of that cosmic stuff ta haha.

Any serious CMR investor would know all the angles by now and would still be pinching themselves in case its all a dream. Then a quick look at FMG. PDN, OXR, ERA prices for reality check.

Looks to me we are in short term flag formation pause before next step up as the TA tries to catch up to the FA now.

Seems to me we are now in a win / win irrespective of how/what ..... we just added another major global player on the register for a cool 30 mill bucks and who will secure our offtakes in any case ...... they want Co and Pb and they have smelters .....

PDN ran from 1 bill bucks market cap to 2 bill on securing of offtakes ..... and they still aint producing.
    At PDN's market cap only, we would be sitting on 20 bucks a share right now.

The Holy Grail is somewhere in between, praise Zeus.
    I am still pinching myself.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.