CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

fin review today, page-3

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Thanks for posting that hayman -

I bought my last fin review the other day when they gave such a news worthy announcement as the hunan arrangement a simple one line mention......then added insult to injury by still referring to us as a base metals "hopeful" - so I would not have seen todays one if you didnt post it.

Certainly added conviction to giving them a miss in future --they dont even mention EPA approval for oxides, anticipated start up date date, output etc - dunno if it is simple pride that prevents them going into real detail and providing an unslanted report or just ignorance by a lazy reporter - Criterion understated her the other week and now the afr has done same ----perhaps its no dount some lazziness comes into it but probably just as much pride coz it's probably akin to saying sorry readers, we should have brought this little gem to your notice a year ago but we dropped the ball and let it slip under our radar.....so maybe you're better off just looking to hot copper for tips by credible posters who follow up with solid details and vison lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.