BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Finacial Review Brainchip: A tech stock to watch in 2022, page-62

1. 5,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    a talkover would intail the purchase of those rights and patent. and usually when a business is brought and sold there is usually a clause that stops a party from opening a business in oppostion to that new business owner. the older style company dealing were limited to opening a business in that state or within 'x' kilometer location. but with world wide coverage i would say it would now cover that wider audience.

so if a a takeover were to be had it would be a large plus to anyones effort to get that over the line....it would be cheap enough base on present progress ie pre revenue. I would expect the BRN team would be part of the newer look, or consultancy. Given we have Akida 2 4 5000 etc to come it would be a difficult task to settle on a price, and maybe not worth the effort for a player to TO, rather just sign up to use us might be more cost effectient. ...but with wider market available ... maybe do a musk,, buy out opposition.
    the likes of Samsung had put aside 129 billion ? if i recall (about 6 months ago) for investments starting about a year of so ago... BRN would be a perfect fit from them. They want do dominate the world, and BRN would do it for them.

all guess work, as we haven't got those 100s of millions iin the bank yet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.