DRA 0.00% $1.87 dra global limited

final boarding call

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Would passengers booked aboard DRAgon Air Flight to Safety please immediately proceed to Gate Lounge 16 for boarding ... and dont forget to buckle up your seatbelts cos we will be flying in high turbulent winds of change.

Current temperature on departure is USD 927 (high reached 929.60) / AUD 1451 so wear light cos we are about to enter the tropical zone.

Expect more of the same from here ie USDPOG UP, AUDUSD DOWN. Our meteorology department forecasts this pattern to accelerate with the global climatic change shift in progress.

90,000 ozs pa spot is now showing DRA cashflow (EBITDA ?) at rate USD 36 mill pa ie AUD 55 mill pa.

At spot closing price, DRA is now trading at P/EBITDA R of 1.

I suspect with 70 mill accum earnings in kitty EBITDA is in reality close enough to net earnings for the next 12 months anyway.

BOTH USDPOG and AUDPOG are in PRIMARY BREAKOUT MODE RIGHT NOW IMO and the hedgies and more serious fund managers will be scouring the globe for GOLD PRODUCERS and re-ratingthem more appropriately according to times.

I suspect DRA to quickly move into 10 - 16 broad right shoulder basingpattern fully supported by fundamnetals so long as our boys continue on their conservative path ....... ORIVISI is a MORAL for decision tostart up soon for mine in this golden climate so we have to start thinking about 120,000 ozs pa soon methinks.

ALSO expect / suggest exploration rate is cranked up to full speed so we can keep adding golden ounces to the kitty ... might soon attract a bid from larger predator who knows and he would have to come in at PER 10 say for premium based the potential of the ground as well (???)

Hopefully they will stay away cos I am looking forward to POG 3 - 5 times higher than current within next 3 years as the Obamarama Circus accelerates its printing of that intrinsically worthless paper they call USD ... or any other paper elsewhere.

Next shock to hit IMO is the coming sovereign default of the UK ... that should cause another scramble for the yellow metal as Nostra wisely predicted. I aint no Bible basher but seems to me they had the right idea as citing gold and silver as the ONLY real global currency haha.

Can see no reason why DRA doesnt take out the all time highs over next 12 - 18 months if these drivers cited above realise ..... and then maybe even multiples of that later.

BEST THING BOARD CAN DO FOR ENHANCING SHAREHOLDER VALUE is totry and quantum buy the remaining C-notes .......WE HAVE THE CASH and increrasingly so ........ and/or move into buying back the ORDINARY SHARES up to abt 11c now.

Once the buybacks are complete suggest a maiden interim dividend be announced asap to place us on broader radar screens.

IMBOOC

PS Eagle ....... I am starting to like the RED DRAgon cos it inspires FIRE .... we want to be a FIERY DRAgon not a placid beast haha

Great buyingday / retrace today .... thats the "a" of the IMO smallish flag pause as dyatreders feel happy to take their profits. Guess they will have to pay up next to get back in ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 $1.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.25 796 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.