CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

final cap x costs and shares on issue

1. 46,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8704
    seeing the other thread went way off topic and went of on the DFS tangent - I thought I would start a separate thread for my main concern.

We know that CDU has more NCU than the 6 - 9mt that is included in the JORC and the market agrees tahts why it has $700m more market cap than AOH for the same JORC resource.

So I concede any DFS will understate the probable income stream - But the company should have some detailed capex information from what they paid to Lycopodium.

The M & G prospectus had an upside number of $310m and a disclaimer that even could be to low - I presume port an rail were not factored in to this number ?

CDU continues to inform the market they are under budget in their ASX releases yet no budget numbers have been published other than the $250m capex figure used in the roadshow presentation.

So how much more $$$$$$ are still required to completely finish everything inc port and rail and how many shares will be on issue ? - until we know that we cant even guess at what dividends may be even if we use 100kt - 120kt annual copper concentrate output to allow for 4% cu grade--
    hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.