CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

seeing the other thread went way off topic and went of on the...

1. 46,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8730
    seeing the other thread went way off topic and went of on the DFS tangent - I thought I would start a separate thread for my main concern.

We know that CDU has more NCU than the 6 - 9mt that is included in the JORC and the market agrees tahts why it has $700m more market cap than AOH for the same JORC resource.

So I concede any DFS will understate the probable income stream - But the company should have some detailed capex information from what they paid to Lycopodium.

The M & G prospectus had an upside number of $310m and a disclaimer that even could be to low - I presume port an rail were not factored in to this number ?

CDU continues to inform the market they are under budget in their ASX releases yet no budget numbers have been published other than the $250m capex figure used in the roadshow presentation.

So how much more $$$$$$ are still required to completely finish everything inc port and rail and how many shares will be on issue ? - until we know that we cant even guess at what dividends may be even if we use 100kt - 120kt annual copper concentrate output to allow for 4% cu grade--
    hOOt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.