CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

final cap x costs and shares on issue, page-28

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Max,

One can only guess who that poster was. And so can you.

By the way, I've posted some comments and positive predictions made by a HC poster in regard to an old post that was written sometime ago and, at the time, I though that it was worth saving for future references. Now was that right time IMHO.

Yet, to date, no one choosed to comment nor attempted to reply to it, nor to any of those points either. Why was that. Was it too hard to come up with something to comment against it??
    And with that, I don't mean just you Maxw. There are many others here that are capable of doing so, if they were willing.

Now maxw why was that. After all, that post would have had plenty to discuss instead of that same old story that many here seems to regurgitate ad infinitum and be thriving on it.

As for the takeover that is written therein, well, what a wasted space that comment was lol. For, if anyone would have been interested in a takeover of CDU, what better time would there have been when the price crashed and dragged many to the point of no return??
    A premium of 30% or 40% at the time when the sp hit the lows, would have seen the end of CDU and all of us.

It didn't happen. And XStrata with the help of all the reds under the bed which were forecasted to be around doing their jobs on us, never wanted us either.
    IMHO, unless it will come from the Chinese, it will never happen.
    Who on earth with their right frame of mind would do a takeover of CDU with the amount of share and control that the Chinese hold with us? The only time it could happen would be if the Chinese would be willing to sell to them, and getting reassurances that their offtake will remain valid first.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.