G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

I never said i dont believe in the stock, i said i dont beleive...

1. 2,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I never said i dont believe in the stock, i said i dont beleive in management. Facts and figures on the other hand dont lie, i even said i may take a position depending on what the results say. My whole point is that you are all valuing this stock and throwing numbers which are literally being pulled out of your as*es.. Thats how you lose your bank, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not even on MUS. But eventually you will go overweight in a speculative stock and lose it all.

Happened to me with SGH lost 80% of it, didnt flinch for a second, I knew exactly why i lost it. I didnt value the sell side arguments Fishinnickand and others presented. Ive recouped all of that back, even purchased a house with some of the left over money, some of which MUS helped finance.

Since then ive had strict guidelines on how to invest. Ive noticed that there is a lot of free money waiting to be taken from the market.... not on announcement but on anticipation of them, ive also noticed that trading like this has very small risk. Do this on a number of stocks and you realise that your annualised return ends up quite high. I dont have to be the first one in on a spec stock like MUS, i dont even have to be the first one out before a drop, i just need to take off enough cream consistantly and not get greedy.

Im sitting on the sidelines awaiting for the numbers to come out before deciding what to do. That seems to be the smart thing to do. Unlike playing the guessing game you are all doing now. Not to mention the fact that everyone here is acting irrational and abusive.

Money is an absolute not shares. Remember that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.