G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Final carats tally comp., page-316

1. 22,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Yes, extensive consultation with customers basically means the customers want MUS to only sell Rough rubies. below it says VERY important not to compete with MUS customers with sales of polished stones.
    The Gem buyers are the middle men that control the GEM markets imo, MUS would be mad not to follow their wishes.

The average price per carat that MUS will achieve is more complicated, the revenue MUS will achieve from the auction and sales of rough rubies is easier as MUS share of the revenue is about 60 odd %. Hartleys have it as 52.5% - 65% and Bakers just set it at 65%. So when people talk of the revenue the auction achieved is all for MUS is imo not correct. I'm going with 60%.

I'm not sure the ratio's for primary and secondary mining for GEM but in 2015 it was 45% primary and 55% secondary and they had dug over 800 secondary pits. It should be noted that GEM does not always take all of its inventory to the auction, it also does not always take a standard sample of everything they mine, they pick and choose what inventory to sell and when. MUS will do the same, they will hold back some inventory like they said in this announcement.
    http://www.mustangresources.com.au/irm/PDF/2482_0/IncidentatMontepuezProject
    They also say the majority of the ones to be held back and that got stolen were of low value. So that means it appears that MUS will hold back some it's low value stones for the first auction, which also means the the average price per carat achieved at the auction wont be a clear representation of all of the ruby inventory. i.e it is likely the average price will be inflated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.