G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

I hope you all realise that they are unlikely to sell all their...

1. 2,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I hope you all realise that they are unlikely to sell all their rubies at once? I've never heard of a company selling their entire inventory in one go, whether it be gold, copper or even rubies. You need to keep some on hand. So i would adjust most of those figures by at least 20%. Thats even if there are enough buyers willing to purchase them. Also i dont think most people realise what the word "bulk" entails.. 99% of the time its at a discount not a premium.

Second question, why hasnt anyone offered to buy the rubies from them directly? We would at least expect an offtake proposal to be given to the company, whether they accept it or not is different story.

1. Initial sale delayed, so called 'rare rubies" end up being worthless (figure of speech).
    2. No valuation of stones before auction.
    3. No off-take agreements presented to date. (unless i missed it somewhere).
    4. Why hasnt GEM offered to buy MUS out? Directly, or indirectly through the purchase of shares on market if they thought the companies

I feel like this will be very very interesting to watch.
    Either the bulk sales ends up with insanely good results or it fails miserably.

Im currently on the sidelines, will revalue once the figures come out. If im wrong well, il just buy in at open, if im right il wait until it bottoms.

GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.