ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

final cleansing, page-12

1. 702 Posts.
    --------------Reality check-------------

SP prediction is mich fun however i must re itterate a 10cent target at this point is a long shot...

Remember mid teens + we would be close to drilling, we wont be hitting that prior to anything else

There is however some exceptions. Shell driling WP watever and striking of western aus would be a very nice boost to our mkt cap aswell as afren due to drill late this year from memory...if that hits a find well then expect beyond 25c...the only other possibility is a new play which mgmt have been supposedly working on in africa, but that wouldnt do much because at the end of the day ladies and gentleman we dont produce squat and our only income is via share purchases and CR's

Again i give a reality check to those thinking this is just another gcn where it will spike balisticly...this one of the true investment opportunities of a life time and to be rewarded you need to stick around for the real cash in rather a holiday or a cars worth...

Again each to their own but realisticly one step at a time..mgmt have been doing an amazing job to date and clearly the very HIGH level of professionalism Will only continue

For me 3 things matter for a great investment

Managment- i struggle to find similar specs with such a team and board

Portfolio- 1 year since the reshell of this thing and we have 1 world class play and a highly prospective play in WA which will be basically explores for free due to neighbouring world leading drillers

Cash inflow- the only negative and the main risk factor but as many here already know where there is risk there is opportunity so i have taken this on the chin as it is afterall a spec

Sorry but i hold the perspective of a long termer...but for ST yeah you could squeeze(what for me at the end of the day would be) nickle and dimes

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.