ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

I have looked at a few other stocks that have farm-in announced...

1. 169 Posts.
    I have looked at a few other stocks that have farm-in announced for unconventional oil.

If you look back at chart, you'll notice that when a farm in is announced the SP will generally spike about 25%, depending on the type of farm in and what % agreement struck. I respect that mgt is trying the get the best for the shareholders.

So when the farm in is announced, I expect 0.055c to be the new floor with further spike to try and break the resistance at 65c.

Current range trading btw 0.045c (forget about 0.044 as you won't be able to buy it unless it get broken) and 0.049c. Great buying at 0.045c IMO. The UP trendline is still intact. Triangle forming with breakout (to the up side) likely.

The seller with 3M and 1M at 0.046c has pulled out after market close, another manipulation being played.

One poster on this forum was right about bot trading and stock capping. It won't be the normal trader who has the ability to cap stock, unless if they are coordinated traders, I suspect likely to be funds trying to position themselves to include in their portfolio.

Classic range trading with breakout imminent. Some happy to take a few pips here and there but this is for the long ride. Happy to hold and wait for the next breakout.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 105334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.