BPH 11.1% 2.4¢ bph energy ltd

FB, You gotta stop with the high brow big noting yourself BS. If...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    FB,

You gotta stop with the high brow big noting yourself BS. redface.png If you were actually a trader at the same level as you are suggesting you are, you wouldn't have the time nor could be bothered with all the noise that ensues on here.

And since felt the need to actually mention how bothersome the "little people" are - "Whilst researching my new investment over the weekend and also enjoying the public holiday, people on here were losing their minds merely because I wasn't posting."

You can see we all survived your departure, only to have you grace us with your presence less than 24 hours later.
    I sounds like your 800% return + your shiny new distribution deal is a lot of extra weight to carry around. It cant be easy, and im sure everyone here appreciates how difficult it was for you to share that bit of personal information. rolleyes.png

I don't know what you are playing at. All you achieved yesterday with that song & dance was a whirlwind of unnecessary disturbances & an extra headache for most people on here.

And while we are on topic, i wont disagree, you did warn us that you "Might come back after I am done with my U.S investment."...... Some serious downtime was required for that deal to get across the line! I just don't know how you do it all!!!

Today has been exhausting engaging with you. So much hot air with no result!

Bring on #NOPTA2020
    Dollar Dollar Bills!!!! tongue.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ $545.4K 20.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 303224 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1060718 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 7.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.9¢ 3.0¢ 2.4¢ 18889514
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.