BPH 5.56% 1.7¢ bph energy ltd

Final Countdown 2.0, page-27

1. 6,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2467
    Yes I agree, it seems that the old power stations will drop like flies and unless a reliable renewable energy source is designed by then, (extremely unlikely) it will be more and more gas power plants, especially if PEP-11 hits gas. This is like a gold mine except you can see the gold that you are mining. On the Insiders program today, David Crowe offered the same sentiment, that:

“Can I chip in because Snowy Hydro has another gas plant at Colongra, not that far away and its ~650mega watts, when I talked to Paul Broad, the CEO of Snowy Hydro, he is very keen to build the Kurri Kurri one, which is 350mega watts, so it would fill that gap, that the Prime Minister has identified, but Paul Broad talks about scaling it up, if the demand is there, so there is scope for it to be bigger, I think they would need the Government surety about doing that, because they would have to take on more debt, and that would effect the economics, but according to Paul Broad this week, the economics stack up, and so, there is already a 250 mega watt power station, that AGL has got on the books which seems to be going ahead. But that is already factored in to the Liddell task force scenario. So the question of the shortfall, is there is Snowy, backed by the Government, and by April next year, that is when the government wants a commitment and that does seem to be a pathway.” David Crowe ABC Insiders Program 20/09/2020.

https://www.abc.net.au/insiders/sunday-20-september-full-program/12682752

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $20.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $44.42K 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 4730880 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1531903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.