BPH 5.56% 1.9¢ bph energy ltd

Final Countdown 2.0, page-30

1. 5,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Hi Flambeau.... great post my friend--- I have said before - and now again (apologies for shouting below but)

Part your post :-

"I can't believe the greens turn good news into bad news, its a joke, they have nothing better to do"

All note - " THE GREENS' POLICIES - WORDS -OR WHAT EVER THEY SPROOK ARE NOTHING BUT FOR TOTAL DISRUPTION TO AUSTRLIA"

One can see how this mob of ................. are operating. One point in particular-get to the young ones slowly, because from the young folk's view anything 'green' must be good ??. They act like a cancer - slow infiltration.....

From what I can see - and it is a very minute move, at this stage. even Labor seems moving a little away from this group of disrupters.

Should there be gas in the well to be drilled it will be a huge boost for NSW and for Australia in general. We have huge energy resourses but at present do not seem to have the nouse or will to use it for the benefit for us Aussies.....

Maybe this - if there is gas down there- will be the catalyst in the resurgence of manufacturing in Australia once again. maybe I am getting ahead of one's self.. But I am optimistic.

All my opinion of course.

Keep safe all.

The Phantom GWW (Hold BUY shares) but an avid reader of BPH post's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $103.8K 5.733M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2691197 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1270805 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.