BPH 5.56% 1.7¢ bph energy ltd

Second mistake is we need to educate our new invistor about...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Second mistake is we need to educate our new invistor about downraper strategy. The downrapers strategy is base on three stages
    steps . 1) Free mentoring
    The downrapers well put a good research in front of you to convince you about the stock . Which will eventually let you to buy BPH share . As a new shareholder You will appreciate it that someone eduacte you about BPH for free but tell you what you have to pay for that eduaction . Because they set your mind and than take advantage of it.You may be thinking HOW ?
    Keep reading
    2 ) Prediction for NOPTA Approval
    After those eduacter or mentor let you inn to BPH stock successful and live a good impression on your mind they will disappear for a couple of days and you will be looking forward some news from them agin . So then they will become ASTROLOGER and will make you excited about Approval date and prediction. And final when it did not happen some shareholder get dissappinted and those downrapers (educater ) charge their fees .
    Still did not get it ? Ok let me tell you the final stage
    3 ) Open Annoucment of leaving
    Those Educator of BPH ohhhh i must say "VERY GOOD EDUCATOR " Because it will be not fair not admit that . Because of those God father of BPH ( educator or mentor ) will give you impression that the sky is falling down people who follow them get fool they think its good for them to leave as well. and will sell their share for lose . And those sharholder eventually pay the fees for selling at cheap . I am sorry to say that you get fool by those downrampers.
    Conclusion : We all know its all upto NOPTA to take the decision and i must say it can go either way . But tell than you need to wait . Because you need to tell yourself one thing that "Before you were getting inn you were aware of NOPTA and the risk since nothing has happen officially why get fool " .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $19.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $131.8K 7.530M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 665882 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 305491 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.