BPH 5.56% 1.7¢ bph energy ltd

Final Countdown 2.0, page-3277

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149

Hi all BPH & BUY friends

Below is some communications I have had with a NOPTA rep, hopefully you find it useful (Their responses are in blue):

****************************************************************************
    Hi XXXXX

I have been speaking to a member of your teamoccasionally over the past month, they have been very helpful. I do howeverhave a few additional questions I’m hoping you can help me with below:

1. is there any further indication on when the application may be sent to the federal minister? or returned to applicant for further information required?;

At the current time NOPTA isnot aware of when the decision may go to the Federal Minister, noting that theNSW member of the Joint Authority has not provided a decision.

1. are there any materials you can send me in respect to PEP11 application, the application process or anything else PEP11 related?

The application submission is confidential andcannot be supplied. All publicly available information related to the permit isprovided on the NEATS website.

In terms of process, I expect you have alreadybeen referred to the applicable Guidelines.

· The Offshore Petroleum ExplorationGuideline outlines the considerations for work program applications .

· The Guideline for Offshore PetroleumDecision Making Proceduresprovides information with respect to the decision making process.

1. would you be able to indicate the view of NOPTA in regard to the probability of successful approval.

One of NOPTA’ s key roles is to provide information, assessments, analysis, reports, advice and recommendations to the Joint Authorities.

The Commonwealth and state/NT Departments areresponsible for considering the NOPTA reports and to input any relevant policy,local or other advice to their Minister or delegate.

NOPTA does not have any comment on theprobability of approval of the PEP-11 application.

1. e) does carbon capture storage increase or decrease chances of approved application?

Decisions are made in accordance with thelegislative regime and supporting guidelines. Applications are assessedon a case by case basis and take into account relevant considerations at thattime.

Section 98(3) of the OPGGS Act and section 6.4of the Offshore Petroleum and Greenhouse Gas Storage (Resource Management andAdministration) Regulations 2011 authorises a petroleum exploration permitholder to explore for a potential greenhouse gas storage formation. (links to legislation)

f) are you able to tell/ showme the next steps in lead up to the actual production of gas for both approvalor steps following rejection?

The Flow chart below outlinesthe basic offshore titles system, and mayassist your understanding of the pathway to production via the titles process.

Petroleum titles are awarded ona successive basis, beginning with an exploration permit. If a discovery ismade and a location is declared, the titleholder may apply for a productionlicence (if the discovery is commercial) or a retention lease (if the discoveryis not commercial but is expected to become commercial within 15 years). From a retention lease, the titleholder progresses to aproduction licence once the discovery becomes commercial.

Please note that all petroleumoperations require specific planand/orpermissioning documents to be accepted byNOPSEMA before the activity commences (e.g. acceptance of a safety case, environment plan, and/or well operations management plan). Details of approval requirements are set out in the OPGGS Act and associated regulations.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2643/2643443-d40aaecc449f8976bba97bfe6243538e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $19.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $131.8K 7.530M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 665882 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 305491 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.