BPH 0.00% 2.0¢ bph energy ltd

I strongly appreciate the idea when entering any room, that I...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I strongly appreciate the idea when entering any room, that I have information to learn from everyone else in the room regardless of the participants...
    assume everyone else has something to say, but fact check it, and you will be better off.
    this bearish analysis is appreciated by all participants here, i guarantee. What's interesting is that very little information has gone against the grain whilst not being shot down.
    understanding that you have semi-countered your negs with positives, regardless has allowed us who appreciate your comments to articulate the information provided and assess the immense potential that bph provides its share holders currently.

everything is accessible to individuals considering they care enough to try to find it.
    Any basic interest in an intellectual forum provides a financial analysis for those who are interested...

my hat goes off to you individually as one who, against the negatives, against naysayers and the like believe and understand the fundamentals.
    Day traders f-off, the basis of success for most of us is fundamental analysis and then having the conviction to hold long enough to appreciate our own success...

as a man devastated by the competitive advantage of globalisation, the following week(s) hold much opportunity for those of us willing to hold and take part in Australian manufacturing industry history.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $48.58K 2.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 702455 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1752784 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.