BPH 12.5% 2.1¢ bph energy ltd

I wanted to post this before someone posts a barchart.com...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I wanted to post this before someone posts a barchart.com screenshot again.

Barchart as far as I understand is just automatically generated based on an algorithm that uses a bunch of indicators (stuff like moving averages, highs and lows over a certain amount of days, etc). Overly simplified, what this means is Barchart is going to say something is a buy when its share price is increasing and less of a buy (or a sell) when the share price is going down. What Barchart does not consider is a company’s valuation or any forward-looking analysis (i.e. pep 11 approval and drilling). This means that Barcharts rating does not take into account the possibility of gas or the value of said gas under pep 11 (why we are probably all here).

It is pretty much a worse/automated version of the chart posts people put up on HotCopper predicting short term price movements. Happy to be proven otherwise but I would pay less regard to it than I would to traders predicting short term price movements based on patterns. Maybe it would be useful if you wanted to try and trade pips but with the potential upside of BPH (not going to rehash Flambeaus posts, go look them up if you want to see some predictions on market cap) there is no way that I would attempt this myself and have the possibility of getting caught out with a pump due to FOMO or a trading halt on NOPTA decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.003(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $183.2K 8.416M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1503815 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1495238 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ 5039232
Last updated 15.57pm 13/05/2024 ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.