PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

If you work out there mc or income x times that by there sp....

1. 7,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    If you work out there mc or income x times that by there sp. It's about 7.6xs so 1b would be $7 dollars
    $10b would be $70

but people still believe the 4c comment. But it can still.
    I believe news will b3 out late nov and depending on the insto games will determine our sp.

because a insto can play us like a floot.
    if they really wanted to they can drop this anp back down to subs 5c to force people out or put a cap on us.

I've seen this on my other 3 stocks and it's frustrating, because they scare out retailers and people like us. (Not me) to sell to them.

the only way out of this is. If we had a bidding war on sp with more than one insto. That would help us a lot.
    But we need news for the last results and a Europe phase 3 approval to kick us off like a rocket.

but it all comes down to your Patients. If you have to wait a year or 6 month to see the sp to double then that's will be the best. If you thinking it will double this month, it could but it also can be played and hold down by insto.

my game plan is to hold for a 3 year period, this will means that they be commercializing dmd and there quarter profits will be out and that will put the sp up to above $50 but it's all a waiting game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $33.85K 424.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 76080 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 10226 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.