PLS 1.31% $3.02 pilbara minerals limited

Just for fun. I'll have an early punt, Melbourne cup 2023 No 23...

1. 3,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2174
    Just for fun.

I'll have an early punt, Melbourne cup 2023 No 23 Lightweight European horse at good odds.

No need for me to speculate about the dividend as I know I am going to get paid whatever the amount and there is no risk.

I suspect that No 23 in the cup may have some risk attached. Outside chance that I could lose some money.

If in its name it has Spod , Lith , Mining or something to do with wealth/money/power/nobility ( rich , cash, payment , king, queen, prince , princess , lord & knight will do) if its in the name then I will double my bet. There may also be a slight risk of picking one number out of 24. But it's 2023 and that's as sign that no 23 has a definite edge.

There is some method in my madness. Since I have been on the planet the names of 15 MC winners fit the bill. That's over a fifth of the winners, check out my list..

Gold Trip, Twilight Payment, Cross Counter, Prince of Penzance, Might & Power, Kingston Rule, Empire Rose, Black Knight, Gold and Black , Think Big , Silver Knight, Light Fingers was caught Red Handed , Lord Fury & Polo Prince.

Fairly simple method of picking up some more risk free PLS shares.

cheers Lies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.02
Change
-0.040(1.31%)
Mkt cap ! $9.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.11 $3.02 $55.82M 18.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 424619 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 17344 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.