PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Final divi FY23, page-71

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

My guess is 12c... and it’s just that… aguess… based on the simple logic of the last divi plus a small positive psychologicalgrowth kicker.

I’m all for passionate freedom of speech. Most of us are part of the same PLS community and here for the same reasons. If you find yourself enraged by someone else’s guess or opinion - or even the objective of the thread itself - pls remember that there is an abundance of lithium on the planet and some of it is also available for personal consumption.

Maybe you hate the idea of a dividend altogether. I can see both sides of the argument. All the same, I was very happy to receive a dividend amount that was larger than my first (one of many) investments in the business a long time ago as a reward for taking a risk in PLS and the lithium story.

Maybe you hate the idea of a DRP. I get the dilution argument, but I’m also one of those people that have been maxed out in my super fund for several years. I can’t buy anymore PLS in super unless I set up another fund, make a massive cash contribution into my existing one or if the PLS shares tank (very substantially) compared to the rest of my shareholdings - which are also mainly battery minerals - so the latter is unlikely to ever happen.

I’m happy to take whatever dividend comes. Likewise, happy to forgo it if a timelier use of the funds for future growth opportunities is communicated.

There’s been quite a wide range of guesses so far. My final guess is that the smaller the dividend, the more likely will be the news of some other use of our massive growing cash stockpile very soon after, if not before.

It's been a long wild ride so far... and the best... is yet to come.

Take care out there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.