PLS 1.19% $4.15 pilbara minerals limited

Thanks PeteDuckAnnouncement in not listed on PLS's website where...

1. 508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Thanks PeteDuck
    Announcement in not listed on PLS's website where I went looking. It is on my share broker's website. Easier to look up PLS website.
    I must say sorry I worded the question wrongly - my apologies. Now I made a mistake - just like you did about points 2A 1 and 2 - it is in fact points 2A 2 and 3. We make mistakes.

Glass has been banging on that the dividend only comes from revenue/fcf generated in that 6 mths period being reported on. ONLY FROM THAT 6 MTHS. Others here have said it could come from the whole year's revenue/fcf.

This info is for all people - not firing it at you PeteDuck.

.Now to the points - 2A 2 - this just states that it ""RELATES" to a period of6 mth" - not 3 or 9 or 12 mths periods - I think this is pretty plain English. Hope you (all people) understand that.

2A 3 "The dividend/distribution "RELATES" to the financial reporting or payment period ending ended/ending (date)31/12/2022. - this just points out what reporting period it relates to - a period ending on a certain date. The period ending 31/12/2022. Again I think this is pretty plain English. Hope you (all people) understand it.

Most companies retain some of their profit as a safe reserve for dividends. So a company could hold back some profit in the first half and if a successful or even week second half, they could use some of the reserved profit from the first half. Some companies are modest in the first half and when they see the full year result they pay a bigger final dividend or maintain their dividend if the second half has been a bit weaker.

Hope this has cleared this matter up - if not seek legal advice. If you don't understand this read it over and over until you (all people) do. Yes this seasoned and experienced investor has been around the block a few times. I didn't go to school just to eat sandwiches. Cheers and again thanks for the info PeteDuck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.15
Change
-0.050(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.18 $4.19 $4.13 $81.93M 19.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45688 $4.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.16 78493 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.16
  Change
-0.050 ( 0.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.19 $4.19 $4.13 3824343
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.