PLS 1.19% $4.15 pilbara minerals limited

Final Dividend likely to be what ?, page-77

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    personally I think it's a win win type situation here.

obviously PLS can't just sit on the current cash balance. it's not good management to hold too much cash without using it to either earn, grow or reward.

I think the bod have been prudent to date and expect the same.

my guess is a mix of divvy and significant downstream investment. We have enough resource so value adding seems more logical.

This is obviously in progress atm so the question really is- how much cash do we need for P1000, posco 30% plant stake and the calix plant construction. Then keep a bit of cash reserve and reward investors with remainder- obviously within the 20-30% fcf mandate for the 1/2 year.

I am expecting in the upper range divvy - probably the whole 30% is possible when we are earning so much quarterly - with no real headwinds. Unless there is another larger downstream possibility in the cards?- I note this was eluded to in recent interviews....with 70 interested parties I believe. This may reduce a divvy.

I can't see cashflow restricting the expansion plans in place presently and don't think we need more spod to mine atm. Maybe pickup a cheap neighbour?

Any move imho will be considered and I would expect more potential profit from downstream investment than anything else. I would love to see the team lock into the whole battery supply chain personally

Wouldent it be fantastic to see a new manufacturing base in Aus. They could build it next to the SA Graphite reserves and build the entire battery onshore. Probably a fantasy with our current political leaders- but nice to dream about.

Go PLS. The great Aussie we all love.

I'm guessing 12-14c.

But next year.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.15
Change
-0.050(1.19%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.18 $4.19 $4.13 $81.93M 19.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45688 $4.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.16 78493 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.16
  Change
-0.050 ( 0.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.19 $4.19 $4.13 3824343
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.