AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Final Draft

1. 264 Posts.
    ATTN: The Directors
    Alliance Resources Limited
    Suite 3, 51 - 55 City Road
    Southbank, VIC, 3006

To the Board of Alliance Resources Limited,

This request is made by of Alliance Resources Limited ("AGS") ACN 063 293 336, who combined, hold in excess of 5% of votes that may be cast in an AGS general meeting.

Pursuant of section 249D of the Corporations Act 2001 and in accordance with the provisions
    of the company's constitution the shareholders request the Directors of the company
    to call and hold a general meeting of the Company for the purpose of considering ,
    and if thought fit, to pass the following resolutions, each as an ordinary resolution.

Resolution 1 – That upon receiving an offer for AGS’s stake in the Four Mile Project, it is confirmed that shareholders will have a final vote on the sale.

Resolution 2 – That upon sale of AGS’s stake in the Four Mile Project, 100% of proceeds are to be returned to shareholders in the form of a Special Dividend. After sale, the Board may propose to a Shareholder vote a different scale of distribution - if this vote fails, then the Special Dividend is to be paid at 100% of the proceeds.

Resolution 3 - That reasons and evidence pertaining to the withdrawal of litigation against Quasar Resources Pty Ltd and Heathgate Resources Pty Ltd be made public. And also information regarding the details of the settlement with Quasar Resources Pty Ltd and Heathgate Resources Pty Ltd is made public when they are available.

Resolution 4 – That the Board reveal if Quasar has the right to match any offer – often called “First offer AND last refusal.”

Resolution 5 – That the Board confirm or deny if either Quasar Resources Pty Ltd or Heathgate Resources Pty Ltd have approached or have been communicating with Deloitte Corporate Finance or AGS regarding the purchase of the Four Mile Project stake.

Sincerely,

Column 1

Signature

Printed name

Address
    4 Number of Votes:

Okay, I think it's ready to be sent to a solicitor to ensure it's up to scratch. Unfortunately guys, I'm not in a position were I can afford to cover that cost. Though I believe some have offered to do so. Suggestions on solicitors?

Biggest issue for legal would be the wording of resolution 2. My concern is that 100% of proceeds may be whittled down by the definition of proceeds and clever book keeping. E.g. Subtract the cost of exploration and drilling.

Please start to email me your full name and username so I can start building a mailing list so as soon as it gets back from a solicitor we can organise it to be signed and delivered to AGS. My email is [email protected]
    Last edited by Jawdan: 08/07/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.