AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Final Draft, page-219

1. 7,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

Moseley

Lets not go down that path again of your claim that the Directors were spreading bullshit at AGMs etc.

Who are you suggesting was talking to each other ?

eg Ian Gandel and the BBros?

Steve Johnson and H/Q Reps.

AGS through their Legal Reps and the BBros through their Legal Reps?

AGS has stated that they will sell their ‘25%’, all this Itochu talk should be off the mark imo if the Announcement to the ASX is proper?

(“ As previously announced, “Alliance Resources Ltd (Alliance) has decided to sell its "25% interest in the Four Mile Project (Project)”. This decision followed recent announcements concerning the discovery of further mineralisation at Four Mile Northeast, increasing the potential of the Project, and the Board’s desire to focus on company operated sites and other ventures in Chile and elsewhere. The Four Mile Project does not meet the criteria of being a company operated site.”)

Its on the Market and imo The BBros have both AGS and Itochu checkmated. There would be something written in the J/V where AGS must seek approval from the BBros for “ all things B4M” imo The BBros have outsmarted AGS’s Directors, plain and simple! imo

From the announcement

30/6/2014

“Alliance has now entered into a confidential settlement agreement with Quasar Resources Pty Ltd and Heathgate Resources Pty Ltd to settle the Federal Court litigation concerning the Four Mile Project.”

With the “settlement”of litigation, its just that, Evidence was delivered on the 24th and after consideration AGS officially withdrew from the Litigation 30th June.

With that ending of the M&D C Matter there would be consideration for H/Q Legal costs/other at least and negotiation would have taken place. Imo

On face value AGS lost and now they have spat the dummy and want to sell the 25%.imo

How the Deloitte process has any meaning to the Sale is beyond belief if the BBros have final call on the purchase.imo

Like many on here I believe the sale to the BBros is a done deal and the Deloitte process is 'possibly' no more than a charade. Only imo

When the Sale is done possibly upto six months away think how we are all going to feel looking back in 10-20 yrs time when B4M is powering along raking in the dollars for the BBros? For us it’ll be a case of ‘what could have been ‘ .

Who will we blame for that?

All the above from my interpretation of what is related to shareholders by our Directors. If the Directors take offence to that. I cant help that.! imo

I challenge the Directors to call an EGM. Now.

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.