WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

aussieman, don't think IK and DC will be too bothered they have...

1. 1,900 Posts.
    aussieman, don't think IK and DC will be too bothered they have massive holdings in the company so us little ol' option holders are just fodder to them. Even if I had money now I wouldn't buy into prl after this shambles and personally I reckon there's a whole lot going on in Uruguay that we're not being told...greenies, ANCAP internal problems the list goes on. Plenty I know now that I didn't know 9 months ago and wouldn't be surprised if they're still at Cerro Padilla this time next year. Yes I'm p*ssed and pretty much resigned to the fact I've done my dough . You know I did all the research I possibly could, my biggest downfall was thinking these guys were superheros. Every thing I read about Casey, ESG and who he was rubbing shoulders with, put him on a pedestal. Buying THEIR options and believing and following presentations and timelines I fell for it - problem is I became complacent. I realise PRL are not to blame fully, as there is Schuepbach and uy government, but the contempt they have shown towards us shareholders in their continual cut and paste jobs, their silence, their crap updates telling us nothing and ONLY when someone comes on here giving us a 'supposed' detailed update they had with IK over the phone or email is BS. Anyways, you'll probably get your announcement today that drilling has re-commenced, but like you said 700 METRES OF BASALT????????? they couldn't even get through 100 metres of the damn stuff . But I wish you all luck and hope one day, in the near future, you all make a motza and I'll be on the sidelines thinking 'oh yeh, I remember when.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.