WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Wasa, only 20% of my prl holdings are oppies the rest is all...

1. 106 Posts.
    Wasa, only 20% of my prl holdings are oppies the rest is all heads which is a decent size so I personally don't care if the drilling finishes next year, oil and gas is down there and I'm not going anywhere until we bring it all out.

I'm only stating facts and supporting oppie holders as they were not given a fair chance to convert these oppies into heads and I'm not going to point my finger at them and say well you should have known the risk so tough sh!t.

Just go back 2 weeks and read the lastest statement, they are still selling the dream saying we are doing are best to start the "second hole" by 30th Aug We lost communication again with no updates, I can see why they are so frustrated. I think they need to reissue these oppies again as currently we can't even get approval for casting.

Saying all that I still think DC is going to turn this around in 20 days, maybe I'm dreaming but this is my gut feel.

Good luck to all, at the end of the day we all want the same thing "oil/gas discovery"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.