WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Final Drill Approval, page-133

1. 1,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Agree with @katweezel very solid post @cikso

Admittedly vented a lot here this morning, I don't take any of it back.

The issues raised were not based on the 'risk' of options or having a 'whinge', it was purely about the fact of undisclosed information about delays that wouldn't let an investor make an educated decision.

For those who stated 'greed' or 'sour' or 'uneducated' - that is petty and a cheap shot. I wouldn't have sold the options pre drill at 2c. That's not greed. That's wise. We had a drill about to spud and a 4 well programme with three months before expiry...I would put it to any of the posters calling 'uneducated' or 'greedy' out, to put yourself in that position and tell me you would've sold.

If we'd been told: we hope to drill one well before expiry, maybe that would've changed a lot of the option investors positions. But we were told 4. We were told hopeful of 4!!! And we are possibly (more than likely) to not get one.

That changes the risk to reward ratio 4 fold. Therefore, in that scenario, a lot of investors could have taken their gains, move on or get a nice entry into the heads; where the urgency for their financial investment is not as vital.

So cisko, perfect post. Sums it up. And to those that like to gloat or push their financial 'wisdom' onto those who are reeling over poor management (not uneducated investing), take a leaf out of an educated poster.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.