MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

final five months?, page-5

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Cottoned on DJ1?

Good for you.
    About time you read on and in between the lines, we've been talking about it for months until we were distracted by the downrampers. True. We couldnt get a word of sense into the discussion.
    Its been on all along and GS have been waiting for the belly of the giant to be drilled (Oman) and the RR to complete after drilling 2 likely holes which was set up by the last extension on the loan facility.
    You should have faith in our man with Swiss connections, shame you werent privvy to the AGM in OCT cos you'd have l;earned a lot more than the suss posters you have taken your 2nd hand info from.
    Seriously, good for you if you have a better pic now.
    JM1974 has either had a good understanding for a while or the penny has dropped. Thanks for the post JM.
    If i had have said it, Jeeps, RB or KK etc, he would have taken it as a outright ramp. All we could do was reiterate the reports and state the stuff between the lines and ask for faith.
    Years ago the Directors stated it, a year ago the pipeline was filled, we had a run-in with ice and for the last 6mths we've had a ressucitation...this year is the year i'm certain and JM has uttered our thoughts.
    Its bigger than all of us and so is the new resource estimate, which will be the 10 bagger potentially IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.