1AI 9.09% 1.2¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Final, Group 3, Phase II Trials

1. 11,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5831
    Only 6 weeks to go and the final Group 3 Phase II Trials will be completed by end of February.

Been a very long haul, over a decade to get here, so for those that hold this stock its time for tight hands, the SP has to climb above 11c and settle there.

I stayed in when we went to 11c last year because I thought so close to the finish that any CR would be for current holders only, so put my hand for calling that wrong. But even with the small CR that took place I cant see why the SP is where it is in the 8's?

Have emailed the PR company and suggest that other shareholders do as well , if LCT cant get there message across then we may need more firepower.

I have specifically asked if Video documentation is being produced through out the trial period, first hand testimony is what is required and then edited into sound bites for Global media outlets. The most powerful peice of Marketing that LCT have is the Carol testimony... also what about an update on the previous trial participants?

Going to be a fantastic year for LCT but its time for the Shareholders as well to see a reward for our investment funds and our patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.069K 89.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2137251 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1542072 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.