1AI 0.00% 1.0¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

Final, Group 3, Phase II Trials, page-4

1. 11,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5934
    If I use the analogy of diamonds being sold for a dollar at a shop in town and know one knows where, will be out sold by the Diamond shop selling diamonds for $10 with a street address and an advertising campaign.
    Sure results will be one thing but unless LCT management can broadcast those results through mainstream media to attract paying patients, then Parkinson sufferers will be going to the current stem cell clinics globally.
    The old Beta vs VHS syndrome.
    If it was front page news in America tomorrow that LCT were in the final Phase II trials you would see interest that crystallizes into demand and an increase in the SP. Then if another CR was necessary LCT would be raising funds at 30c a share and not 8c.
    I'm in to the end either way because I believe in the researchers , LCT will still have to prove they have the business acumen to make it commercially viable,,, for Shareholders, not just for management and staff.
    As with many of the early Biotechs this company has been built on Shareholders funds $68 million in invested funds to date. So firstly return of investment funds,,,then return on investment funds.
    For those that have invested for free and to be part of the success "can I interest you in some magic beans?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2K 200.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4972308 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1107268 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.