NTU 5.00% 2.1¢ northern minerals limited

Final Hurdle before NTU gets into Production.

1. 2,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Promises have been delivered and there should not be problems to get NTU into the production.

Jien Mining came into the picture when alternative finance has been hard to come by in the REE sector..

NTU is fortunate to have a George Bauk, Managing Director /CEO and,a good team on the board of management to make NTU a great success in HREE production.
    New Jien directors with own expertise would be another compliment.
    CEO George earned the trust of the shareholders by keeping them well informed .Straight talk , questions answered at the regular briefings in every state and general meetings .

Not long to wait before details of funding would be announced.

Not long before readers can see how good NTU is when compared with any others in the REE sector .
    No capital =failure .

NTU the next Dysprosium Producer out of China .I am confident that Jien Mining would want to see NTU a success and, a good return on the money invested.

If Jien mining does not know what is going on re pricing of REE in China ,then who does ?

Long Term Shareholders are NOT releasing shares on market to sell for few cents.

IMO, It is too early for a big buyer to come in and wipe the board clean and send the SP rocketing. I believe that time will come after funding is announced and SP re rated.
    First in best dressed.

Friday was another RED day in the market .

20% increase in SP of NTU is a good sign for better things to come.

There are buyers who are sitting back and waiting for good opportunity to buy more NTU .

Congratulation NTU shareholders,, you`re on a winner .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.