LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

final laugh, page-8

1. 1,300 Posts.
    to nina & lumettes Hey Nina, Lumettes

I'm with you on the future of LUM, instead of trying to fight these downrampers opinions we could look at their train of thought (if they are in fact being true!) as being a good thing......
    If it weren't for these people who need to see signed deals and revenue in B&W before they make a move, then where would people like us make $$$$$$$
    If all were to be bothered to do the research to see the potential of LUM then these opportunities would be limited. That I feel is the beauty of the stock market..... all the different ways of thinking.... To get ahead of the pack you have to think a differently to the pack while at the same time understand the general pack mentality.
    I know the market is what decides the sp at the end of the day, as deals do come through (and I believe they will), the pack will jump aboard and as you say, the downramping will f a d e a w a y.

As I believe Gerry Stolwyk said, 'It's not a question of 'if' but 'when' for LUM.'

Continue to think differently Nina, Lumettes are with you on that & the Lumettes will become the Luminaires

Tally Ho!!

Drewe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.