AQG 0.00% $9.40 alacer gold corp.

Final Regulatory Clearance

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Just a heads-up for anyone who missed it.

"SSR Mining Inc. has added a news release to its website:

SSR Mining and Alacer Gold Receive Final Regulatory Clearance

VANCOUVER, BC and DENVER, Sept. 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ - SSR Mining Inc. (NASDAQ: SSRM) (TSX: SSRM) ("SSR Mining") and Alacer Gold Corp. (TSX: ASR) (ASX: AQG) ("Alacer") are pleased to announce the receipt of the final regulatory clearance required with respect to the pending merger between SSR Mining and Alacer.

As a result, the closing date of the merger is anticipated to be Wednesday, September 16, 2020 (EST), with normal trading of SSR Mining shares on the TSX and NASDAQ continuing that day.

Australian CDI Holders

For holders of Alacer CHESS Depositary Interests ("CDIs"), which trade on Australian Securities Exchange ("ASX"), the last day of trading is anticipated to be Monday, September 14, 2020 (AEST). Alacer will apply for its CDIs to be put into voluntary suspension on Tuesday, September 15, 2020 (AEST) to allow Australian completion processes to occur. Subject to the closing date occurring, the record date for ASX purposes will be 7pm on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 (AEST). It is expected that SSR Mining will be admitted to the official list of ASX on Thursday, September 17, 2020 (AEST), with deferred settlement trading in SSR Mining CDIs commencing at 12pm that day. Normal trading of SSR Mining CDIs is expected to commence at 10am on Wednesday, September 23, 2020 (AEST). Holding statements for SSR Mining CDI holders are expected to be dispatched by close of business Tuesday, September 22, 2020 (AEST). For further information – SSR Mining CDI holders may contact SSR Mining's Registry, Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited, at 1300 850 505 (within Australia) and +61 3 9415 4000 (outside Australia)

About SSR MiningSSR Mining is a Canadian-based precious metals producer with three operations, including the Marigold gold mine in Nevada, U.S., the Seabee Gold Operation in Saskatchewan, Canada and Puna Operations in Jujuy, Argentina. SSR Mining also has two feasibility stage projects and a portfolio of exploration properties in North and South America. SSR Mining is committed to delivering safe production through relentless emphasis on Operational Excellence. SSR Mining is also focused on growing production and Mineral Reserves through the exploration and acquisition of assets for accretive growth, while maintaining financial strength.

About AlacerAlacer is a leading low-cost intermediate gold producer whose primary focus is to leverage its cornerstone Çöpler Gold Mine and strong balance sheet as foundations to continue its organic multi-mine growth strategy, maximize free cash flow, and therefore create maximum value for shareholders. The Çöpler Gold Mine is located in east-central Turkey in the Erzincan Province, approximately 1,100 kilometers ("km") southeast from Istanbul and 550km east from Ankara, Turkey's capital city.SSR Mining ContactsMichael McDonald, Director, Investor RelationsSSR Mining Inc.Vancouver, BCE-Mail: [email protected] ContactsF. Edward Farid, SVP, Business Development & Investor RelationsLisa Maestas, Director, Investor RelationsAlacer Gold Corp.Denver, COE-Mail: [email protected]

Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Information and Statements"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.