CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

I admit that it is getting tiresome watching the ongoing price...

1. 1,071 Posts.
    I admit that it is getting tiresome watching the ongoing price decline and manipulation and the continued concerted price suppression, however I would invite you to show any coal peer comparison doing any better at the moment.

Coal prices have declined and will continue to do so in the short term, there is tight risk management in the market, coal demand is flat and credit liquidity is shaky to say the least. Lets not even mention the threat of a GFC2, European collapse, global depression, currency sensitivities, china bubble, Australian resource and carbon taxes and South African nationalization.

Hell you lot dont ask for much do you!

Anyway I am going to concentrate on some short term trading again (not ccc)for the rest of the year - so I wont be around that much for a while but will be sure to keep a check for those misinformationists (sic).

Hope you all have a great Christmas and Christmas break and see you all in the new dawn of 2012 and the start of the journey of what will be a fantastic year (the best) for Continental Coal.

- Botswana added to Conti resources (potentially in billions!!)
    - Becoming profitable (expect revenue of ~ $80M end FY)
    - More institutional investment
    - Penumbra coming online
    - Reduced operating costs
    - De Wits development started
    - Further strategic acquisitions
    - Coal (coke) and geographical (Botswana, S. America) diversification
    - Farreira extension
    - Vlaks BFS refinement and Capex reduction

to name a few... love it!

Coldie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.