ZMM 15.8% 1.6¢ zimi limited

With respect the SP hasn't retreated, it has held firm in a 2...

1. 267 Posts.
    With respect the SP hasn't retreated, it has held firm in a 2 day market bloodbath on low volume. With 1.4 billion shares on issue and likely 1 billion of those in the hands of mums and dads it is hardly a sell off with a couple million changing hands per day.

Try a short email if you want to have some contact. Who returns all their phone calls? I have found that if short, well written and to the point a reply is quite high, usually same day. Once you have had success in this way always reply rather than send a new correspondence, that way it is easy for the recipient to see from the email chain whether you are a twit or not and you will gradually develop some rapport - and a meaningful reply.

I corresponded with David today and am confidant we are dealing with issues of timing only. Continuous disclosure would require immediate market notification if the deal was failing to meet required precedents.

Lastly, IMO, consideration might be brought to bear on the rig zone article presented for publication yesterday also. The timing, wording and content is , - somewhat confident? Given it was likely commissioned by the company it's a rather courageous thing to do if you aren't "reasonably certain" of the outcome?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.