SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

DTRADI have refrained myself form airing my greviences on HC...

1. DPH
    315 Posts.
    DTRAD

I have refrained myself form airing my greviences on HC while this whole saga has been going on with SDL.

Im still prepared to give GJ the benefit of the doubt (perhaps very naive) with his enormous experience and fondness for the previos board. Surely he would want this company to succeed as SUNDANCE after all the toil and labour.

However if there is no way to progress SDL with a JV due to (HANLONG/CAM GOVT) etc and this has been known for sometime, its CASELLO's cheezy grin that I will be pissed off with.

You know the stock has taken over your emotions when you picture him in all the video presentations he has delivered over the last 12 months telling us

"How robust the company is (DFS)"
    His wages from SDL is bloody robust for 12 months work.

"2011 is the Year for Sundance"

Heres a snippet from 4 months ago on an official SDL announce that got me real excited.

29 June 2011 ASX / MEDIA RELEASE
    SECURING A STRATEGIC PARTNER WELL UNDERWAY FOR THE
    MBALAM IRON ORE PROJECT

"Sundance is very pleased with the progress that has been achieved in recent months and
    looks forward to successfully concluding arrangements for the introduction of a strategic
    partner to the Project. The Company will advise the Market as soon as something
    sufficiently binding or capable of announcement is available".

Anyhow good luck to every single holder. Hopefully something will be revealed sooner rather than later.

Still a glimmer of hope but prepared for the T/O.

Poster '8591'are you out there. Can you confirm the conversation with one of the board members we had after last GM. You quizzed him about an hostile T/O. Did he not say that SDL had stategies in place and no one would get SDL for less that 67c. Correct me if im wrong.

Cheers All
    Holder since NOV 08
    DPH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.