TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

We are still yet to receive some of the test results is it...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    We are still yet to receive some of the test results is it possible that these will come this week? Or am I completely wrong about this?

We have all seen a lot of fluctuation of the SP topping at 0.9c last week and now almost hitting 0.5c. Now I continue to see a stabilisation of the SP we will bounce back up to our 0.7 as we await more announcements, upon more news we will increase this to about 0.8 (possibly) by the end of the week.

One of the only things that will increase this price now is some continuous flow of positive news, likewise we need to get the Hallmark plant in production, and selling proppants as soon as all tests are done. We only need one customer to begin significant profit-making. Ideally, a customer in India would be the most cost-effective way to do it, having our proppants finally out there in the real-world may lead to more JV in the US. We simply need to get ourselves out there to some big players in the business.

I suspect this week will be a good week for us, Monday/Tuesday may see some panicking, which I still think is undue, and that the company is worth more than the current MC.

Where does everyone see this week progressing us?
    Last edited by GeoDrill: 24/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.